Click on the images below to view a larger display.
Garage floors, basements, industrial areas and other outdoor spaces are prone to a significant amount of wear and tear. Oil and grease stains, tire marks, trolley marks etc. are some of the most common problems that these floors have to deal with. Epoxy is essentially a two-part application that’s known for its excellent adhesion property and durability.
These qualities make epoxy flooring applications the best solution to prevent various common floor deterioration issues. When people think of residential or commercial epoxy applications, one of the first companies that come to mind is ours. From our base in Boynton Beach, we at Select Coatings Inc. have been serving clients in Broward and Palm Beach counties since 2002 and have the experience and skill to handle projects of every shape and size.
The Beauty Of Granite...The Durability of Epoxy!Over the years, we have handled numerous epoxy coatings projects on properties in Atlantis, Boca Raton, and Pembroke Pines. Our amazing epoxy surface and granite coat creations have added beauty and value to many landscapes in Briny Breezes, Delray Beach, and Gulf Stream.
Today, we also have a strong client base in Loxahatchee Groves, North Palm Beach, and Ocean Ridge and the surrounding areas of Miramar, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Weston. Granite Coat combines the durability and protection of a Pigmented Epoxy base coat with the beauty of decorative Vinyl Chips. Here are some facts about the coating:
- It is an often-used economical replacement for vinyl tile or linoleum floors.
- It provides a totally seamless surface with much better wear characteristics and with minimum maintenance (no waxing required).
- Granite Coat consists of a pigmented epoxy coating, followed by either a partial broadcast or full broadcast of vinyl chips, and then a clear top coat of our High Performance Epoxy Coating.
- Rough textures for enhanced anti-slip properties can be provided in the full flake system with one coat of sealer, while a second coat will provide an easier-to-clean, smooth surface for relatively dry conditions.
- Other common applications include residential garages and basements, commercial garages and concourses, and institutional areas, such as in hospitals and dining areas, where more absorbent surfaces such as carpeting and tile limit the ability to properly sanitize the floor.
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Epoxy ApplicationsGranite Coat has become an affordable, unique solution to transform oil-stained garages, cement subfloor additions, and industrial commercial floors into a lively, durable environment, impervious to all auto fluids and common household products. The process uses an advanced formulation of epoxies, tints and colored vinyl flakes to cover any concrete surface with a terrazzo or granite-like finish.
- Garage Floors
- Retail Stores
- Parking Decks
- Labs & Clean Rooms
Custom Epoxy Flooring SolutionsWith over 16 years of solid industry experience, we are the epoxy application contractors Boynton Beach, FL that can turn boring concrete surfaces to masterful and functional s. Our expertise in design and mastery in craftsmanship is what sets us apart from other companies in this space.
When you will settle for nothing but the best, Select Coatings Inc. is the company to call. We assure you of the best services at very competitive epoxy surfaces cost. For more information, call us at (877) 869-9090 (toll-free) or (561) 742-3202. You can also send us your project details via this Contact Us form.